I would like to receive unencrypted (unprotected emails) from Colorado Access. "Unencrypted" means Colorado Access will remove added security protections that protect the content of emails we send. I understand and accept the risks with sending and receiving unencrypted email, such as:
- Even if you do not share your email login and password, others may be able to get to your emails without your permission or knowledge.
- Backup copies of emails may exist even after you or Colorado Access delete them.
- Online services have a right to inspect email transmitted through their systems. If you give us your work email address, your employer may be able to read those emails.
- If emails contain health information or other sensitive information, the information may be viewed by others who have access to your emails.
- Email is not for urgent or emergency situations. If you have a medical emergency please call 9-1-1.
- You may not be able to reply to all emails we send, but each email will contain information on how to contact us.
- When you send an email, it may not be read immediately.
- We will continue to follow our Notice of Privacy Practices. You can find a copy of them here
Click on: Notice of Privacy Practices
- We will keep a record of emails sent to you.
- We will stop sending unencrypted emails to you at your request.
I understand and accept the risks associated with the communication of unencrypted email between Colorado Access and me. If I have any questions or I want to withdraw my consent, I may contact the Colorado Access Privacy Officer at 855-879-8286 or email@example.com.